Holiday Tennis Clinics
The best fun for kids during the holidays in Adelaide. Play tennis, make friends and keep active with lots of games for primary school ages and up.
- Clinics at Blackwood Tennis Club with brand new facilities
- 4 hours to learn new techniques and tactics for squad players with games and matches
- Players are encouraged to bring healthy snacks and fruit will be available
- Program for the day consist of
Challenges with new skills
- Lots of breaks in between for kids to interact, relax and hydrate on the warmer days
- All equipment supplied kids just need the following
Hat, running shoes, sports clothing suitable for hot weather, sunscreen (we can supply) and WATER/SNACKS
- We’ve incorporated a Covid safe plan when necessary off court and on court kids will always have lots of space between each other.
Introduction to tennis with fundamental skills, scoring and how to play a match. Each day includes learning, drink/snack breaks, fun games on and off the court. Spots limited – Ages 6 to 12 – first time players welcome.
Division/Squad Ball Clinic
Any player at competition level is welcome to join our clinics. A great opportunity to combine all elements of physical/mental conditioning technique and tactics into one session with the opportunity of a mini tournament each day.
Private lessons during the holidays not only keeps up the tennis but targets the individual needs of each player. Holidays are a great time to change and develop new techniques to evolve a players game.
Tennis Clinics Rego
Spots are limited so please register early and registrations will close the Friday before each clinic.
Cost is $50 per day or $120 if attending all 3 days. Siblings can receive 20% off single day sessions.